DURAClone IM Antibody Panels
Accelerate Your Pace in Immune System Research
Antibody panel development for flow cytometry requires time, resources,and a high level of expertise.
Why not rely instead on a dependable source for dry pre-formulated DURAClone IM antibody combinations?
- Comprehensive – advanced phenotyping of T cells, Tregs, B cells, dendritic cells and granulocytes
- Smart – reduced turnaround time and fewer repeat runs due to elimination of antibody pipetting
- Informative – panel design by expert laboratories such as The ONE Study consortium
DURAClone IM Reagents
|Part Number||Product Name||Status||Size||List Price||Buy|
Your Clinical Research Trial Companion
The dry pre-formulated DuraClone IM panels, which can be shipped and stored at room temperature, enable the level of experimental rigor that is key to multi-centric and longitudinal clinical research studies.
Minimized Reagent Inventory Management
Preparing cocktails from liquid antibodies requires laborious inventory management that can impact productivity. DuraClone IM kits simplify inventory management dramatically by replacing many single-color reagents with only ONE pre-formulated product.
Streamlined Multicolor Workflow
The DuraClone IM kits provide the specified antibody panels as a dried-down layer in each test tube eliminating antibody pipetting. This shortens the turn-around time, minimizes human error sources, and eliminates repetitive workflow steps that are costly to automate.
DuraClone IM Features
- Pre-formulated antibody panels with up to 10 colors
- Unitized dry Beckman Coulter proprietary tube format
- Expert-proven marker combinations
- 25 tests/package with 3 compensation kits