MET ONE Particle Counter Calibration
When accuracy is critical, don’t trust your calibration to just anyone.
Beckman Coulter is the only service provider with GMP-trained service technicians equipped with the CoreCAL system and test standards required to perform ISO 21501-4 calibrations for your MET ONE equipment.
If your service engineer isn’t using CoreCAL and the Beckman Coulter 3400STD transfer standard, it’s impossible to complete the following mandatory ISO 21501-4 test parameters:
|Set/update channel threshold values||@50% & @100%|
|Noise test||Max concentration|
|Sample error time||Resolution|
|False count rate||Counting efficiency/accuracy|
Audit-quality calibration services for your HIAC particle counting equipment.
- Certified calibration certificate & supporting data package
- Service continuity & peace of mind with 6-month, annual or customized service options—performed to applicable ISO standards & requirements with NIST-traceable equipment & calibration media
- Factory-trained engineers knowledgeable in FDA & ISO quality guidelines
- Onsite or return-to-depot service options
- Five depots across North America
- Discounted parts & labor