Remote Desktop Sharing with BeckmanConnect
Help us see what YOU see -- immediately
BeckmanConnect was designed to maximize instrument uptime by minimizing your wait time for urgent service/support.
When a Beckman Coulter instrument is linked to BeckmanConnect, our highly trained service specialists can, at your request, get secure, real-time visibility to your system.
That helps us quickly understand the issue and move toward a resolution—avoiding unnecessary wait time for an onsite visit.
This service is provided at no cost for instruments* under warranty or a full-coverage service contract.
Search BeckmanConnect in our FAQ Center to learn more.*BeckmanConnect is currently available for the Biomek 4000, Biomek NX/NXp. Biomek FX/FXp, Biomek i-Series workstations, and CytoFLEX series instruments that have controller operating system Windows 7 or higher. We plan to expand access to other instruments in the future.
- Secure workstation access & visibility
- Real-time troubleshooting & resolutions
- Seamless software upgrades, configurations & reloads
- Improved system insights for faster onsite support
- Increased instrument uptime
- Minimized workflow disruptions
- Less operator time devoted to support calls
- Reduced wait time for avoidable onsite visits
- Encrypted, permission-based communication controls
- Secure sessions with expert Beckman Coulter support experts located within your geography
- Policy configurations & customer approval required for each remote support session